AbTis, a leading ADC Biotech Company with the World Best Platform Technology. AbTis’ proprietary next-generation ADC linker technology enables specific number of payloads to bind to specific sites without antibody engineering.
Its ADC linker technology has the following advantages:
• Site-selective conjugation to unmodified antibody
• Drug antibody ratio control & diverse payloads
• PK property control
• Stable linker in serum
AbTis has the following pipeline:
• Its pipeline covers the following indications: gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, NSCLC, etc.
• Its pipeline has relatively safe payload on healthy cells, while showing good efficacy.
• This approach will increase the therapeutic index, and therefore it is expected to have higher chances of success in clinical trials and co-administration with other cancer therapeutics.
Professor Sang Jeon Chung
CEO of AbTis
· Professor of Pharmacy, Sungkyunkwan University.· Ph.D. Organic Chemistry (Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry),Pohang University of Science and Technology, Pohang, Korea.· RESEARCH AREAS contain：Targeted anti-cancers: Antibody-Drug Conjugate，Organic synthesis (small molecules, natural products, peptides etc.)，Protein engineering. More than 100 papers have been published.· Dean of School of Pharmacy of SKK university.· Chair Professor & Director of BK FOUR 21, Department of Biopharmaceutical Convergence in Graduate School, SKKU.
Dr. David Kwon
CEO of U Chem
· Founder of U Chem· Ph.D. Polymer Science. Inha University· Expert new business development and licensing in/out for new drug development· Member of GPKOL(Global Pharmaceutical Key Opinion Leaders) KHIDI (Korea Health Industry Development Institute, sister organization of KFDA) from 2016· For licensing in/out biz, U Chem be a representative of MoleculeMarket (Finland) and Ambiance Ventures(USA) and reviewed 5 item from USA and Europe. Collaboration for new drug development, reviewed 2 item with China and Korea Pharma companies.· 3 years China business experience with B2B in fine chemical area.· Doing fine chemicals/Intermediates trading and set up CRO consulting business (Chemical synthesis & Biology study) network. 16 CRO companies in China as partner over 50 Korean Pharmaceutical companies network for new drug development.
Dr. Jinsong Guo
Founder of DrugTimes
· Co-Chairman and Secretary General of China Alliance for New Drug Development for Liver Diseases. · He obtained his Ph.D. degree in chemistry from Columbia University and worked as a postdoc fellow for two years, working on total syntheses of anticancer drugs. · Then, he joined Merck (MSD) as a senior research scientist to work on process chemistry.
· After returning to China, he worked in WuXi AppTec and its subsidiary STA for about ten years, working on project management and business development. Then he joined Haihe Pharma as Senior Director of BD.
· In 2019, he started to work full time on DrugTimes, a new media-based platform focusing on new drug R&D, with more than 200,000 professionals in its network.
Mr. Richard Young
BD Associate Director of DrugTimes
If you are interested in this BD project， please let me know.Project ID: DT20221109-044TEL: 13817995747WeChat: balance002E-mail: email@example.com
DrugTimes, founded back in 2015, is a well-known new media-based service platform in China, with the goal of “Focus on New Drug R&D, Compile Valuable Information, Share Exchange Cooperate, Build a Healthy World Together”, has been trusted and supported by about 200,000+ professionals in pharmaceutical and biotech companies and healthcare sectors in China and beyond. DrugTimes provides new media-based promotion services, organizes online and offline events, offers business development and consulting services on transactions including licensing, co-development, JV, M&A, etc. For more details, please visit the official website of DrugTimes, www.drugtimes.cn.